Browse A - Z
Return to TopG (View Documents A-Z)
a.responding to offers of gifts, benefits and hospitality; and
b.providing gifts, benefits and hospitality.
- provide for the organisation, management and good governance of the University;
- establish the Academic Board;
- make provision for programs, courses of study, degrees, diplomas, certificates, and other awards;
- make provision for other academic and student matters, including admission, exclusion, student progress, assessment, conduct, discipline reviews, hearings and appeals and honorary degrees and titles; and
- provide for the making of regulations.