Browse A - Z
- Biosafety - Dealings Involving Genetically Modified Organisms ProcedureThe Procedure has been updated to the new template, links have been updated, outdated content corrected and roles and responsibilities have been clarified.
- Biosafety - Dealings Involving Risk Group Agents ProcedureThe Procedure has been updated to the new template, links have been updated, outdated content corrected and roles and responsibilities have been clarified.
- Biosafety - Importing and Exporting Biological Material ProcedureThe Biosafety - Import, Export and Packaging of Biological Material Procedure has been divided into two new Procedures:
â€¢ Biosafety â€" Packaging and Transport of Biological Materials Procedure
â€¢ Biosafety â€" Importing and Exporting Biological Material Procedure
The Procedure also has formatting, information and links updated for import and a new section included for export.
- Biosafety - Internal Certification of Containment Laboratories Procedure This Procedure ensures that the University is compliant with Australian Standards for containment laboratories.
- Biosafety - Labelling, Storage and Transport of Genetically Modified Material ProcedureThis Procedure outlines the labelling, storage and transport of genetically modified (GM) material.
- Biosafety - Non-Compliance and Adverse Incidents ProcedureThe Procedure has been updated to the new template, links have been updated, outdated content corrected and roles and responsibilities have been clarified.
- Biosafety - Packaging and Transport of Biological Materials ProcedureThis Procedure explains the requirements for packaging and transporting biological material considered to be a biological hazard. Transport of material can be internal within the University, or external, to other organisations or locations.
- Biosafety PolicyThe Policy has been updated to ensure alignment with current Legislation in regards to Biosafety, Genetically Modified Organisms and TGA requirements.
- Brand PolicyThis Policy aims to protect the Victoria Universityâ€™s (VU) Brand and reputation, and to minimize risk from misuse of the Brand. By establishing this policy, VU ensures the Universityâ€™s Brand is promoted in a positive, correct and consistent manner.
- Brand ProcedureThis Procedure details the approval process for Staff and Third Parties in relation to use of the VU Brand.
- Built Environment Asset Management PolicyThis Policy sets out Victoria Universityâ€™s (VU) commitments and expectations relating to the asset management of its Built Environment facilities.
- Bullying Prevention and Management PolicyThe Policy changes clarify various definitions and better align and connect aspects of these policies with the rest of the VU policy suite.