Browse A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies, procedures and guidelines contained in the Policy Library. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right document, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by management area, keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine in the main menu bar located at the top of this page.
1. to all personnel handling or supervising work with Genetically Modified Organisms, or working in an Office for Gene Technology Regulator (OGTR) certified containment laboratory;
2. to protect the health and safety of people, animals and the environment, by identifying risks posed by, or as a result of, dealings with Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) at VU; and
3. to ensure all personnel's work is compliant with the relevant regulations, codes and standards at all times.
a. staff and students are assisted and supported, wherever possible, to successfully combine their family, work and study responsibilities in ways which are proactive, contribute to the staff development, career or educational progression of staff and students and support the University's operational requirements;
b. the University is compliant with relevant anti-discrimination legislation and University policy by adopting a proactive approach to ensure that discrimination on the basis of sex, breastfeeding, marital status, parental or carer status does not occur;
c. a healthy, safe and secure environment is maintained for staff/students who are breast or bottle feeding or expressing, for their children and for those who may come into contact with them; and
d. staff and students are aware of their rights, responsibilities and obligations in regard to breast or bottle feeding and expressing on any University campus or other associated sites.
1. ensures that Victoria University's (VU) commitment to creating a work and study environment that is, as far as possible, free from bullying;
2. conveys clearly to all members of the University community that bullying will not be tolerated at VU;
3. states VU's duty to proactively identify and address bullying behaviour; and
4. sets out how VU will address incidents of alleged bullying.