Browse A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies, procedures and guidelines contained in the Policy Library. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right document, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by management area, keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine in the main menu bar located at the top of this page.
- Third Party Arrangements - Online Partnerships ProcedureThe purpose of this Procedure is to provide detailed direction regarding the delivery of Victoria University Higher Education award and non-award courses online in partnership with any providers.
- Third Party Arrangements - Review of Third Party Arrangements ProcedureThis Procedure provides detailed direction regarding the three kinds of reviews performed on Victoria University Higher Education (HE) courses delivered in partnership with other providers in Australia and offshore locations, which include:
a. Annual Quality reviews
b. Triennial Quality reviews
c. Strategic reviews
- Third Party Arrangements - Third Party Arrangements Procedure (VET)This Procedure outlines the responsibility for, and processes involved in, engaging third parties to deliver vocational education and training qualifications on behalf of Victoria University Polytechnic.
- Third Party Arrangements PolicyThis version of the Policy brings VU Polytechnic more clearly into Scope.
- Third Party Arrangements ProcedureThe purpose of this Procedure is to provide detailed direction regarding the delivery of Victoria University Higher Education (HE) courses in partnership with other providers in Australia and offshore locations.
- Timetabling PolicyThis Policy provides direction and guidance on the timetabling of Victoria University, (VU) spaces and how the VU's timetables are developed and managed.
- Titles and Honorary Degrees Regulations 2013The objective of the Regulations is to make further provision for the conferral of titles and honorary degrees, in accordance with the Governance, Academic and Student Affairs Statute 2013.
- Travel PolicyThis Policy provides the governing conditions applicable to all travel undertaken by Victoria University Travellers. This Policy applies to all travel arrangements related to approved and/or funded business and is supported by the Travel Procedure.
- Travel ProcedureThis Procedure is designed to support the Travel Policy by ensuring all travel requirements are consistent, centrally administrated and cost-effective.