Browse A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies, procedures and guidelines contained in the Policy Library. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right document, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by management area, keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine in the main menu bar located at the top of this page.
- Third Party Arrangements - Review of Third Party Arrangements ProcedureThis Procedure provides detailed direction regarding the three kinds of reviews performed on Victoria University Higher Education (HE) courses which are delivered in partnership with other providers in Australia and offshore locations. These are:
a. Annual Quality reviews
b. Triennial Quality reviews
c. Strategic reviews
- Third Party Arrangements - VET Third Party Arrangements ProcedureThis Procedure outlines the responsibility for, and processes involved in, engaging third parties to deliver vocational education and training qualifications on behalf of Victoria University Polytechnic.
- Third Party Arrangements PolicyThis Policy was developed following a review and disestablishment of the Principles of Equivalence Policy. It sets out the broad principles that underpin the delivery of VU Higher Education courses in partnership with other providers in Australia and offshore locations; and ensures compliance with the Higher Education Standards Framework.
- Third Party Arrangements ProcedureThis Procedure replaces the Principles of Equivalence Procedure and Schedule, and supports the Third-Party Arrangements Policy.
- Timetabling PolicyThis Policy provides direction and guidance on the timetabling of University spaces.
- Titles and Honorary Degrees Regulations 2013These Regulations provide for the issuing of titles and honorary degrees at Victoria University.
- Tobacco/Smoke Free University PolicyThis Policy outlines the University's commitment to being a Tobacco/Smoke free campus.
- Travel PolicyThis Policy provides the governing conditions applicable to all travel undertaken by Victoria University Travellers. This Policy applies to all travel arrangements related to approved and/or funded business and is supported by the Travel Procedure.
- Travel ProcedureThis Procedure is designed to support the Travel Policy by ensuring all travel requirements are consistent, centrally administrated and cost effective.