Browse A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies, procedures and guidelines contained in the Policy Library. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right document, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by management area, keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine in the main menu bar located at the top of this page.
- VET Assessment Validation ProcedureThis Procedure outlines the requirements and processes for the eﬀective validation of assessment used within national training package qualiﬁcations and VET accredited courses.
- VET Audit ProcedureThis Procedure outlines the responsibility for and processes involved in, informing staff of responsibilities and regulatory requirements in relation to internal and external audits within VET programs at Victoria University to ensure compliance.
- VET Award Issue ProcedureThis Procedure provides details of the process for the distribution and issuance of AQF certiﬁcation of attainment of a VET qualiﬁcation .
- VET Continuous Improvement of Training and Assessment ProcedureThis Procedure documents the processes and related procedures that contribute to meeting Victoria Polytechnic's commitment to continuously improve all aspects of its training and assessment.
- VET Domestic Student Progress Review ProcedureThe Procedure sets out the process by which the Polytechnic will monitor and manage the progress of domestic students enrolled in all Polytechnic award courses.
- VET Industry Engagement ProcedureThis Procedure provides training that is responsive and relevant to the industry, conducted by teachers who have current industry knowledge and skills and helps to prepare students for the world of work.
- VET Learner Feedback ProcedureThis Procedure describes the processes for the management and administration of a range of tools and processes to gather learner feedback, and deﬁnes responsibilities for the rectiﬁcation activities resulting from the ﬁndings.
- VET Learning Support Procedure This Procedure aims to provide clear guidance to staff about the processes, documentation and communication in relation to:
a. Evaluating students’ literacy and numeracy (LN) support needs prior to enrolment and commencement of training.
b. Developing a Learning Support Training Plan for individuals and groups enrolled in VET Courses.
- VET Marketing ProcedureThis Procedure outlines the processes and responsibilities in relation to the marketing and promotion of nationally recognised Vocational Education and Training (VET) courses at the Polytechnic.
- VET Non-School Senior Secondary Provider - Integrity, Accuracy and Currency of Student Records ProcedureThis Procedure outlines the requirements for maintaining the integrity, accuracy and currency of student records in Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) and Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (VCAL) programs.
- VET Non-School Senior Secondary Provider - Monitoring and Analysis of Student Progress, Results and Outcomes ProcedureThis Procedure outlines the requirements for monitoring and analysing student results and outcomes for students in Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) and Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (VCAL) programs.
- VET Non-School Senior Secondary Provider - Student Welfare ProcedureThis Procedure outlines the responsibilities of Polytechnic staff in the management of the welfare and wellbeing of students in Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) and Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (VCAL) programs.
- VET Overseas Student Progress Review ProcedureThis Procedure sets out the process by which the Polytechnic will monitor and manage the progress of overseas students enrolled in Vocational Education and Training (VET) courses.
- VET Skills Recognition ProcedureThis Procedure sets out the process by which the Polytechnic will provide Skills Recognition to students or prospective students.
- VET Teacher Qualifications and Competency ProcedureThis Procedure outlines the requirements and processes for program areas to maintain all required documentation relating to teacher vocational competence and currency, as well as training and assessment competence and currency.
- VET Unique Student Identifier (USI) Management ProcedureThis Procedure provides guidance to Student Services Staff on the collection, storage and reporting of Unique Student Identifier (USI) data.
- VU Develop Policy and ProcedureThis Policy and Procedure outlines the process for the Victoria University Develop Program, which focuses on staff professional development.
- VU Research Repository Open Access PolicyThis Policy provides an accessible, permanent and searchable digital repository that showcases the publicly available scholarly and research output of Victoria University (VU). The Policy supports the University’s commitment to disseminating the outputs of research and scholarship as widely as possible.
- VU Research Repository Open Access ProcedureThis Procedure provides guidance on depositing material into the Victoria University Research Repository (VURR) as required to implement the VU Research Repository Open Access Policy.