Browse A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies, procedures and guidelines contained in the Policy Library. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right document, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by management area, keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine in the main menu bar located at the top of this page.
- VET Assessment Validation ProcedureThis Procedure outlines the requirements and processes for the eﬀective validation of assessment used within national training package qualiﬁcations and VET accredited courses.
- VET Audit ProcedureThis Procedure outlines the responsibility for and processes involved in, informing staff of responsibilities and regulatory requirements in relation to internal and external audits within VET programs at Victoria University to ensure compliance.
- VET Award Issue ProcedureThis Procedure provides details of the process for the distribution and issuance of AQF certiﬁcation of attainment of a VET qualiﬁcation .
- VET Continuous Improvement of Training and Assessment ProcedureThis Procedure documents the processes and related procedures that contribute to meeting Victoria Polytechnic's commitment to continuously improve all aspects of its training and assessment.
- VET Course Admissions and Pre-Training Review ProcedureThis Procedure provides clear guidance to staff about the processes, documentation and communication in relation to:
a. informing prospective students about courses and VET course admissions requirements; and
b. the Pre-Training Review
- VET Domestic Student Progress Review ProcedureThe Procedure sets out the process by which the Polytechnic will monitor and manage the progress of domestic students enrolled in all Polytechnic award courses.
- VET Industry Engagement ProcedureVictoria Polytechnic is committed to providing training that is responsive and relevant to industry, conducted by teachers who have current industry knowledge and skills and helps to prepare students for the world of work. This procedure details the expectations on the Polytechnic Managers and teachers to ensure that they and the programs oﬀered meet this commitment.
- VET Learner Feedback ProcedureThis Procedure describes the processes for the management and administration of a range of tools and processes to gather learner feedback, and deﬁnes responsibilities for the rectiﬁcation activities resulting from the ﬁndings.
- VET Learning Support Procedure This Procedure aims to provide clear guidance to staff about the processes, documentation and communication in relation to:
a. Evaluating students’ literacy and numeracy (LN) support needs prior to enrolment and commencement of training.
b. Developing Learning Support Training Plan for individuals and groups enrolled in VET Courses.
- VET Marketing ProcedureThis Procedure outlines the processes and responsibilities in relation to the marketing and promotion of nationally recognised Vocational Education and Training (VET) courses at the Polytechnic. It also outlines the processes in relation to branding and external media for VET products and services.
- VET Overseas Student Progress Review ProcedureThe Procedure sets out the process by which the Polytechnic will monitor and manage the progress of overseas students enrolled in Vocational Education and Training (VET) courses.
Addition of requirements regarding students under 18 (eighteen) years of age.
- VET Practical Placement ProcedureThis version has been updated following a review, and outlines a process for an effective and compliant system of VET practical placements.
- VET Skills Recognition ProcedureThis Procedure sets out the process by which the Polytechnic will provide Skills Recognition to students or prospective students.
- VET Teacher Qualifications and Competency Procedure - P002This Procedure outlines the requirements and processes for program areas to maintain all required documentation relating to teacher vocational competence and currency, as well as training and assessment competence and currency.
- VET Unique Student Identifier (USI) Management ProcedureThis Procedure provides guidance to Student Services Staff on the collection, storage and reporting of Unique Student Identifier (USI) data.
- VU Develop Policy and ProcedureThe VU Develop Policy and Procedure outlines the process for the VU Develop Program, which focuses on staff professional development.
- VU Research Repository Open Access PolicyFollowing a review, the document:
⦁ has been updated to the new Policy and Procedure templates,
⦁ research data collections have been included as being suitable for deposit into the repository,
⦁ ability to deposit publications into the Repository via the Research Information Management System :VU Elements,
⦁ mention of option to apply Creative Commons (CC) licenses,
⦁ as well as minor amendments to terminology and position titles.
- VU Research Repository Open Access ProcedureThis version separates the Policy and Procedure into two separate documents, following VU template requirements. It updates titles and changes to terminology (eg: the repository name). In addition, the following changes are included:
- Research data collections have been included as being suitable for deposit into the repository
- Ability to deposit publications into the Repository via the Research Information Management System :VU Elements
- Including the option to apply Creative Commons (CC) licences