Browse A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies, procedures and guidelines contained in the Policy Library. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right document, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by management area, keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine in the main menu bar located at the top of this page.
- Records Management - Access to Records ProcedureThis Procedure provides direction and guidance on providing access to University records.
- Records Management - Disposal of Records ProcedureThis Procedure describes and regulates the processes by which the University disposes of its records. Disposal includes actions such as destruction, or transfer to the state or University archives.
- Records Management - Physical Records Storage ProcedureThis Procedure provides direction and guidance about the storage of physical records of the University.
- Records Management PolicyThis Policy provides the principled basis upon which Victoria University manages its records.
- Recruitment and Selection PolicyThe Recruitment and Selection Policy and Procedure have been reviewed and updated to provide more clarity on recruitment processes in relation to using External Providers / Recruitment Agencies, Diversity & Inclusion practices, key roles and responsibilities and updates to reflect current processes.
- Recruitment and Selection ProcedureThe Recruitment and Selection Policy and Procedure have been reviewed and updated to provide more clarity on recruitment processes in relation to using External Providers / Recruitment Agencies, Diversity & Inclusion practices, key roles and responsibilities and updates to reflect current processes.
- Religious and Spiritual Observance PolicyThis Policy states Victoria University's commitment to respecting and accommodating the religious and spiritual beliefs and practices of members of the University community, including provision of religious or spiritual observance space and multi-faith chaplains.
- Religious and Spiritual Observance ProcedureThis Procedure describes the process for enabling all students and staff to meet their obligations or needs in relation to religious and spiritual observance where practicable, including provision of religious or spiritual observance space and multi-faith chaplains.
- Relocation and Immigration Assistance for New Staff PolicyThe Policy and Procedure have minor amendments to reflect current organisational terminology and processes; as well as government updates to immigration requirements for visas.
- Relocation and Immigration Assistance for New Staff ProcedureThe Policy and Procedure have minor amendments to reflect current organisational terminology and processes; as well as government updates to immigration requirements for visas.
- Remission of Debt and Post Census Amendment of Enrolment ProcedureThis is an updated version of the procedure.
- Remission of Debt and Post-Census Amendment of Enrolment PolicyThis is an updated version which outlines the administration of the remission, re-credit and refund of debt, and the post-census amendment of enrolment.
- Remuneration - Counter Offer and Salary Loadings ProcedureThis version of this procedure has been updated following a review of the Remuneration Policy suite. It consolidates the Salary Loadings Procedure and Counter Offer Procedure.
- Remuneration - Performance Bonus ProcedureThe Remuneration Procedure Suite have been consolidated to three documents from the original five, removing information which is relevant for P&C staff who implement the various elements of the Policy.
- Remuneration - Senior and Executive Position Classification and Remuneration ProcedureThis version of the Procedure has been updated following a review and consolidates the Senior Leadership Position Classification Procedure and the Annual Remuneration Review Procedure into one document.
- Remuneration PolicyThis Policy, and associated Procedure Suite, have been reviewed and consolidated to ensure a simplified and coherent document for staff.
- Research Integrity - Authorship ProcedureThis procedure covers the principles and processes for determining authorship and handling disputes between authors of all forms of research output where one or more of the authors are Victoria University (VU) staff and/or students.
- Research Integrity - Guide to the Management of Potential Breaches of the Australian Code ProcedureThis Procedure describes the University’s processes in relation to alleged breaches of the Australian Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research (2018).
- Research Integrity PolicyThis Policy embraces the principles of the Australian Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research (2018) (the Australian Code), the Guide to Managing and Investigating Potential Breaches of the Code, 2018 (the Assessment and Investigation Guide) and the other associated good practice guides to establish and maintain good governance and management practices relating to the conduct of research activities within the University.
- Research Training Program Scholarships PolicyThis Policy outlines the requirements of Higher Degree by Research (HDR) stipend and fee offset scholarships at Victoria University (VU) funded by the Australian Commonwealth Government Research Training Program (RTP).
- Research Training Program Scholarships ProcedureThis Procedure outlines the eligibility, application, and conditions of scholarship provision for the Research Training Program (RTP) Higher Degree by Research (HDR).
- Risk Management PolicyThis Policy establishes the framework, language, roles and responsibilities for the management of risk at Victoria University.
- Risk Management ProcedureThis Procedure establishes the requirements for the implementation of a Risk Management Framework (RMF), terminology, required systems, training, reporting protocols, risk acceptance and roles and responsibilities for managing risk at Victoria University.