Browse A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies, procedures and guidelines contained in the Policy Library. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right document, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by management area, keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine in the main menu bar located at the top of this page.
a.responding to offers of gifts, benefits and hospitality; and
b.providing gifts, benefits and hospitality.
- provide for the organisation, management and good governance of the University;
- establish the Academic Board;
- make provision for programs, courses of study, degrees, diplomas, certificates, and other awards;
- make provision for other academic and student matters, including admission, exclusion, student progress, assessment, conduct, discipline reviews, hearings and appeals and honorary degrees and titles; and
- provide for the making of regulations.