Browse A - Z
- GASA - Honorary Awards ProcedureThis Procedure outlines the process by which honorary awards are conferred to acknowledge and honour outstanding or significant personal achievement and/or contributions to the University or to the community.
- Gifts, Benefits and Hospitality PolicyThis Policy states Victoria University’s position on responding to offers of gifts, benefits and hospitality; and providing gifts, benefits and hospitality and is intended to support staff and VU to avoid conflicts of interest and maintain high levels of integrity and public trust.
- Gifts, Benefits and Hospitality ProcedureThis Procedure outlines Victoria University’s process, when:
a.responding to offers of gifts, benefits and hospitality; and
b.providing gifts, benefits and hospitality.
- Governance, Academic and Student Affairs Statute 2013The objectives of this Statute are to -
- provide for the organisation, management and good governance of the University;
- establish the Academic Board;
- make provision for programs, courses of study, degrees, diplomas, certificates, and other awards;
- make provision for other academic and student matters, including admission, exclusion, student progress, assessment, conduct, discipline reviews, hearings and appeals and honorary degrees and titles; and
- provide for the making of regulations.