Browse A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies, procedures and guidelines contained in the Policy Library. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right document, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by management area, keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine in the main menu bar located at the top of this page.
- Measuring Individual Research Activity PolicyThis Policy outlines Victoria University’s model for the measurement of individual academic research activity. The model will include performance benchmarks for academic levels based on external, discipline-specific data sourced from the most recent Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) or equivalent national research evaluation system. Measurements may be utilised to inform a range of University initiatives, including the allocation of research workloads to staff, assist in individual employee planning and development, and to profile the University’s research productivity and performance.
- Measuring Individual Research Activity ProcedureThis Procedure details the methods and processes involved in calculating each staff member’s Measure of Research Activity (MORA).
- Medals PolicyThe Policy outlines the principles of awarding University Medals, to students in recognition of academic and research training excellence.
- Medals ProcedureThis Procedure outlines the process of awarding University Medals to coursework students in recognition of academic excellence, and to Research students for excellence in research training.
- Media - Appropriate Use of Social Media GuidelineThis Guideline provides guidance for staff on the appropriate use of social media and is supported by the Media - Social Media Procedure.
- Media - Social Media ProcedureThe purpose of this Procedure is to:
a. provide direction on how to create and maintain VU social media accounts; and
b. ensure staff and students are aware of their responsibilities when using social media.
- Media PolicyThis Policy is under review and will be replaced with a new policy or procedure in the near future.
- Modern Slavery Prevention PolicyThe purpose of this Policy is to set out the principles VU commits to which will contribute to minimising the risks of modern slavery within our supply chains and operations.