Browse A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies, procedures and guidelines contained in the Policy Library. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right document, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by management area, keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine in the main menu bar located at the top of this page.
- Learning and Teaching - Equivalence of Professional Experience to Qualifications (Staff) ProcedureThis Procedure:
a. Establishes criteria for assessing the equivalence of professional experience to academic qualifications in teaching positions where the incumbent or applicant does not possess the usual minimum required qualifications; and
b. Details evidence requirements for demonstrating professional experience considered, as equivalent to qualifications.
- Learning and Teaching - Minimum Standards for Online Presence ProcedureThis Procedure is designed to ensure that students have a consistent experience across a program of study and access to essential information and that online materials comply with University and Government regulations.
- Learning and Teaching - Professional Development of Teaching Staff ProcedureThis Procedure establishes a framework for the teaching-specific induction and professional development of staff members with higher education teaching responsibility and replaces the previous Induction for Teaching Policy and Procedure.
- Learning and Teaching PolicyThis Policy provides a framework for learning and teaching across Victoria University. The Policy establishes general principles that are applied in more specific policies in areas relating to learning and teaching at VU and reflects the values and strategic objectives of the VU.
- Learning and Teaching Quality and Standards PolicyThis Policy ensures Victoria University's (VU) learning and teaching activity meet the relevant regulatory frameworks is part of the VU's Learning and Teaching Quality and Standards Framework.
- Leave - Domestic or Family Violence Leave ProcedureThis Procedure provides support to staff that experience domestic or family violence and to provide the appropriate process to support staff.
- Leave - Domestic or Family Violence Support GuidelinesThis Guideline outlines the support available to all staff members experiencing domestic/family violence, enabling staff experiencing domestic/family violence to continue to participate in the workplace and maintain their employment.
- Leave Management ProcedureThis Procedure relates to the management of Annual Leave and Long Service Leave only and is associated with the Leave Policy.
- Leave PolicyThis Policy establishes how the leave entitlements and discretionary leave provisions are managed throughout Victoria University, (VU) in accordance with relevant industrial instruments, legislation and, if applicable, other relevant VU policies.
- Leave Types ProcedureThis Procedure establishes how the leave entitlements and discretionary leave provisions are managed throughout Victoria University in accordance with relevant industrial instruments, legislation and sit under Leave Policy.
- Library Collection Development PolicyThis Policy is under review and will be replaced with a new policy or procedure in the near future.
- Linking of Classification Levels - Professional Staff Policy and ProcedureThis Policy outlines the circumstances for linking classification levels for professional staff positions.